Friday, October 9, 2009

Reasons I Love Fall

  • Everything Pumpkin Spice! Coffee Creamer in my morning breakfast drink or in my hot chocolate...or a delicious smelling candle
  • The smell of wood burning fires
  • The beautiful colors on the trees as they change...There is a section of campus where the trees are old and line the entire street dangling their colored leaves...its just gorgeous!
  • Snuggled up in a blanket watching TV in front of the Fireplace
  • Halloween Movies!
  • The foggy mornings and the distinct smell of fall
  • Football Sundays with homework and hearing Chelsea yell for the Seahawks
  • Being able to wear a vest with a long sleeve shirt underneath...no reason for a heavy jacket yet!

and quite possibly the most fabulous reason I love Fall.....

  • BASEBALL PLAYOFFS!!! while its tragedy the Mariners are not in it this year its something Im used to! :) I love the excitement, the rivalries, the pressure, and the legends that are born in the playoffs. I love carving my pumpkins while watching The World Series. I love spreading my homework out on the floor during Playoff Saturday's and watching game after game in front of the fire. I simply...love it. I live for it. Each moment is a piece of our history. Its incredible.

HAPPY FALL TO YOU ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment