Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Pictures of Late....
Taken on my camera phone so they are not spectacular....
My 100% Midterm!!! I am still shocked but pleased!
Tokala has been attatched at my hip! Giving lovies here
Too cute. Laying on the floor by my desk as I do homework. yes he is upsidedown
Laying on my bed while I do my homework at my desk...and yes laying next to PINK! ah!
My first pumpkin carving of the year!!! My Yankee pumpkin! I pick a team every year to follow and The Yanks were my team of choice. I think my pumkin is a jinx. They lost 6-1 tonight in Game 1!
Tokala sitting on Chelsea's lap while they were visiting in my room. Too cute!
Tokala and his slim jim...or slim cat Im not sure what its called. Chelsea bought it. You put his food in it and he has to push it around to get the food out. Seeing as he was weighing in at around 16 pounds at one year it was time for a diet. He has adjusted well to it - the first few days were touch and go and he only tries to hide it from us occassionally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment