Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!
Our fabulous roomate Sarah turned the big 22 last week. Last year we threw a huge 21st Birthday for her with all of our friends. This year she wanted something more demure and so we appeased her with a celebration of my homeade pizza, homeade birthday cake made by Chelsea, a movie and a glass of wine the weekend of her Birthday and dinner out at Wing Central on her Birthday. Sarah is an amazing roomate and friend. She is kind and thoughtful and is always there when you need her. I feel so blessed to have her!!! Happy Birthday Watkins! I hope you have a wonderful year!!! :) Ps...welcome to the old people's club! ;) (My pictures were taken with the camera phone hince the graininess)
I made stuffed pumpkin pizzas...rolled out the dough and cookie cutted it
Tomato Paste, Cheese, Sausage, and Olives!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment