Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Odds and Ends

  • School is going very well so far. I am putting time and effort into my classes so far I have two 100% assignments!
  • I decided not to get a parking pass...I ride to school with Sarah in the mornings and walk home if its nice or catch a ride back with Sarah or Chelsea. The other bonus is that I dont go home on my breaks. I go to the library and use my breaks as study time - which clearly, is working!
  • I had to make a tough financial decision which prevented me from being able to work the last homestand of the season for the Mariners. It was tough and I didnt get to say goodby to my co-workers BUT on the brightside, I got to really enjoy the last three games of the Mariner season without the interruption of customers! I loved being able to watch the aftergame love among the players - something I think the clubhouse needed this year = bonding. I would not have been able to experience it fully in a kiosk!
  • Griffey will be back. Its in the best interests of everybody. AND they WILL send him out properly
  • If you havent read my post about my CWU football game experience...you should.
  • Ive been having horrible allergy/sinus problems the past several weeks. Pain on the left side yada yada yada. My ear started hurting so I thought I would go to the health center and see about some allergy medication. Turns out I have a sinus infection. fun times.
  • We have brought the Halloween season in with style here in Tpark we have our decorations up, had Spaghetti and watched Hocus Pocus, Friday the 13th and Halloweentown. We love the holidays in our household and celebrate for the entire month! Toke is our Halloween kitty and if you havent seen the pictures of him in his pumpkin costume...check it out!
  • I found out that I recieved a 100% secret shop in one of my last games...thats two this season for those of you keeping up! Which is excellent and I am so proud of myself! 2/2!
  • George O'Malley is truly dead on Greys Anatomy. That makes me soooo sad.
  • Dancing With The Stars so far this season is extremely boring!
  • THE PLAYOFFS ARE HERE! which means the most wonderful time of the year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment