Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Fun Survey

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I do Love Red Robin

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza!

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Maui Zaui from Round Table...ham, bacon, pineapple, onion, green onion, cheese...

What do you like to put on your toast? Peanutbutter and Blackberry Jelly

********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
We have 4 here at Timothy Park

What color is your cellphone?
Black and Red

Do you have an iPod? yes. sometimes its my best friend! :)

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom Teeth and a Cyst in the back of my knee

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Probably shipment at work

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope!

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yes.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Im not sure I would change it

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Probably not. It could very well kill me haha

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Fall. Especially in Ellensburg!

Holiday? Christmas

Day of the week? Thursday

Month? December

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
I miss Melissa. I miss my Mom. I miss Cameron Bug. I miss my co-workers

What are you listening to? Don't Forget Me - Way out West

Current worry? Money. Always Money

************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
to the shower...then climbed back into bed!

What's the last movie you saw? We watched Halloweentown yesterday in all its corny goodness

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Too many!

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? hmmm...maybe when I got pulled over a year and a half ago? I honestly dont know!

Last person you talked to? Sarah

Last person you hugged? Amber

Do you always answer your phone? Depends on who it is! :)

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Probably Melissa with some sort of story to tell me! :)

If you could change your eye color what would it be? Blue

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Ive never even been to Sonic

Do you own a digital camera? yes

Have you ever had a pet fish? oh yes.

Favorite Christmas song: O Holy Night

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
I wanted a face cleanser washer thingy...and I got it! Thanks mom

Can you do push ups? hahaha noooo.

Can you do the splits? most definitely NOT

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited

Do you have any saved texts? Of course... I rarely delete


Have you ever been in a car accident? A fender bender

Do you have an accent?
Nope.

What is the last movie to make you cry? Marley and Me

Plans tonight?
Watching Chelsea Lately then going to bed!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes and then life hits me again! :)

Name 3 things you bought yesterday: yesterday? absolutely nothing!

Have you ever been given roses? Yes

Met someone who changed your life? Yes

How will you bring in the New Year?
hmm good question not sure yet!

What song represents you? The Climb. Miley Cyrus

Name two people who might complete this? Allen might.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? yes most. definitely!

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? no.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? my ears are pierced. thats its.

Does anyone love you? My family and Friends!

Would you be a pirate? No. The Pirate's life is not for me

What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is on my mind. Sometimes Taylor Swift, sometime christian music, and sometimes Christmas music!

Ever had someone sing to you? Yes

Do you like to cuddle? Its my favorite thing to do

Have you held hands with anyone today? no

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Tokala

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? I have a great mix right now!

Do you like pulpy orange juice? ew no. disgusting!

What is something your friends make fun of you for? Oh where do I even begin?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment