While I have been a religious viewer for several years now, this past election caused me to stop. The extreme Liberal bias displayed, and the lack of respect for conservative VIEWS made me extremely disappointed. The lack of responsible journalism..especially by the experienced Barbara Walters was disappointing and a show I looked up to and enjoyed watching has become an embarrassment. They refuse to listen to not only their fellow co-host, by rudely interrupting her and dis-allowing her to express her VIEWS but also conservative or really any guests that they don't agree with. Condelezza Rice was on last week and Joy Behar was extremely rude having to get in the last word and attacking Rice. I applauded Rice for keeping her cool. The final straw came today when Barbara got in guest John Ziegler's face when he called her out on her behaviour. I will no longer be watching this show.
What today did introduce to me was the website www.howobamagotelected.com which is a site that promotes Ziegler's documentary "How Obama Got Elected and How They Smeared Sarah Palin" It includes not only today's clips from THE VIEW but excerpts from Palin's interview with Ziegler for the documentary. It is extremely interesting to see his points on how the liberal media portrayed canidates over others and how extremely biased they were during this election and how they persuaded the American People. While we can't change the election results, we can be prepared for our next election and help others to understand it all. I encourage you to go to this site, watch these clips and spread the word!
No comments:
Post a Comment