While these photos were taken in September, very little has changed with the baby kitty and his love for pens, pencils...and our computers (Which we vehemently discourage!) There is nothing like highlighting, underlining, or making notes and being forcibly attacked and having whatever utensil you are using mark all over the place...He is also intrigued by the mouse on the computer as well as typing and paws at the screen..he also likes to attack Mario/Luigi and their fire-balls on the big screen TV when we are playing. While it can be very annoying it is also soo stinkin cute and I know it will probably wear off as he matures out of kittenhood. So I remind myself to relax and enjoy and just remove him when it becomes an issue.
With Cameron being almost 8 years old, I have forgotten what its like to have a kitten! Toke ( I did not chose his name by the way) is sooooo curious and just into everything! He loves the fireplace, people food, (especially ice cream) and cuddles which is very different from my Cameron who only likes to cuddle on his terms. There is nothing more wonderful then coming home after a long day and cuddling the baby kitty in your arms and watch him sleep and listen to him snore. Yes, I said snore! Its nice to have a little friend here at school! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment