All the rage on facebook...brought to you here!
- I love living in Washington. After visiting my sister in LA I dont think I could ever live a Cali Life
- I always honk and wave at the army convoys going over the pass. I love when Allie joins in
- I could eat Subway everyday
- My favorite Bar in Ellensburg is the Starlight (they have the best Martini's!) and my favorite bar in Bothell is La Palmera in Mill Creek (they have the best bartenders!)
- I miss playing softball and indoor soccer everyday
- I would love to go on a shopping spree at either Borders or Barnes and Noble
- I love working for the Mariners..the best part may just be walking in the same tunnel with all those amazing players!!! For a baseball fan, its amazing!
- Cameron is named after Mike Cameron and Mark Mclemore (Cameron Mclemore) because I got him in the 2001 season and wanted to name him to commerate that year. He is so a Cameron :) He also answers to Bug his nickname for his love of attacking bugs
- I love the History Channel...and get sucked in for hours
- I would love to be a nurse or a doctor but cant stand the sight of blood
- I have a dream...that only a few of my friends know...I dont want to say what it is because its such an amazing idea I know somebody would steal it...But I am this close to convincing them...
- I get sad everytime I drive by where Courson my freshman dorm used to be...the only momento I have is my door placard that Jen stole when a bunch of people snuck into Courson sophomore year. Freshman year was seriously one of the most fun times I have ever had in my life.
- I still have my baby blanket and as my roomates just found out..panic when I cant find it
- I dread the day I have to chose Bridesmaids
- I love to fondue and drink wine with my mom and her friend Judy
- I am a total night owl. I blame this on working for the Mariners as we work late and its hard to settle down right when I get home!
- I hate MTV and refuse to watch anything on it
- Nothing beats a Pedicure
- I cannot stand Bandwagon fans (aka Seattle Sports Fans) and love to prove them wrong! But mostly, I dont listen to them anymore
- An even bigger rant is when people dont stop and pause during the National Anthem. It is soooo disrespectful to our country and for the men and women who have and who are defending our country
- I feel like a child again when I hear the ice cream truck
- Sometimes I miss playing with my barbies and babydolls :)
- I wish there was a true Christmastown...I would move there.
- I hate when people assume instead of asking questions
- I love quoting movies randomly in my everyday life!
No comments:
Post a Comment