Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snow!

We have hardly had any snow this year compared to my other years here in Ellensburg. We had Ellensburg type snow in Bothell in December though! It has been strange though to have very little snow! Even the locals have commented on it! This time last year the pass had been closed on the weekends for a month! Imagine our suprise when it snowed alot yesterday! I welcomed it since we have had so little! Its mostly melted now, and I havent gotten any pictures but I thought it would be fun to remember some other fun snow times:



Freshman Year, our dorm (Courson) had a huge snowball fight (boys vs Girls) this is me after I got clobbered in the face (dont worry, I got revenge!) I laugh everytime I see this Picture!
Sophomore year: My roomies and I went and played in the first snow of the year...the Ganges was frozen (a water way that runs through campus) so we went and played on it...we all ran across it, and our other roomie slipped, fell and went sliding across breaking the ice when she stopped..after a moment of panic we laughed hysterically. Still a fun memory!

Junior Year: We had a crazy blizzard! I had never seen it snow like this before..I watched it for hours and had to get a picture!


Chelsea and I made a little snowman with Broccoli, Potatoes, Carrot and a Cigar!
This might be my favorite part of campus. In the fall the colors are incredible on the trees..In the winter it looks like this...Very pretty!
Yay! Its Snowing! :)













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment