Last school year my roomie Chelsea and I started a tradition of having lasagna prettymuch every Monday (store bought of course!) Fall quarter we had lasagna for a couple of Mondays and slowly stopped...Chelsea has now challenged herself to not eat meat for awhile and we dont care for any of the frozen Veggie Lasagnas. I have been saying for sometime I need to make a Lasagna LIVE - meaning homeade, and Super Bowl Sunday seemed the best day to do so! Having never made a lasagna, just only watched my mom I was excited to make my first! I made a spinach, mushroom, Olive, Mozerella Lasagna..and it was pretty good! We enjoyed eating a slice as we watched the Super Bowl. Sarah made some pretty good coconut lime cupcakes from scratch too! While she didn't care for them, I thought they were delicious and Chelsea seemed to like them too!
Not really caring who won the Super Bowl it was fun to watch the commercials, however I fell asleep after Half - Time! I woke up to see the last minute of the game...Oh well! My favorite commercials would have to be the generation Pepsi, the one where in a work meeting a guy suggests cutting back on the Bud Light and gets thrown out the window, and the Budweiser commercial where Aint No Mountain High Enough will keep the Clidesdail horse away from the circus horse! Cute!
The Best Part of the Super Bowl?!?!
SPRING TRAINING STARTS IN A MERE TWO WEEKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment