Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dancing With The Stars!

My Guilty Pleasure! I used to make fun of Mom for watching this show when it first came on, but when Spice Girl Melanie Brown (Scary Spice!) was on the show, I of course had to watch and the inevitable happened...I fell in love! (And not just with hunky Maksim!) So now, I am a dedicated watcher..and the new cast was revealed...yay! Some I have never heard of, and some I am really really excited for!

Lawrence Taylor
The former NFL star, 50, played his entire career as a linebacker for the New York Giants.

Belinda Carlisle
The singer, 50, was the lead vocalist and founding member of the 80s band The Go-Go's.

Shawn Johnson
The 17-year-old Olympic-gold-medal-winning gymnast is the youngest DWTS competitor in the show's history. I am excited to see Shawn Johnson! She is my number 1 right now!!! I loved watching her in the Olympics!

Denise Richards
After a contentious divorce from Charlie Sheen, the 37-year-old actress and mother of two daughters got her own reality show, Denise Richards: It's Complicated. Denise is a train wreck and will no doubt bring the laughs!

Lil' Kim
The Grammy Award winning rapper, 33, spent 10 months in jail in 2006 for lying to a federal grand jury. GHETTO. Should be interesting!

Gilles Marini
The actor is best known for playing Kim Cattrall's sexy -- and predominantly naked -- neighbor in 2008's Sex and the City movie.

Steve-O
The daredevil performer, 34, showcased ridiculous stunts on MTV's Jackass and the spinoff Wildboyz.

Steve Wozniak
Nicknamed "The Woz" by ex Kathy Griffin, the computer engineer, 58, co-founded the Apple computer company with Steve Jobs. Hilarious! I love this! He cracked me up when he was dating Kathy Griffin and he was on her show the D-List! He is such a nerd, I cant wait to watch him either!

Jewel
The singer-songwriter, 34 - who became a household name in 1995 with her song "Who Will Save Your Soul" - has released seven albums.

Ty Murray
The former rodeo cowboy, 39, is married to fellow contestant Jewel.
will be interesting to watch a husband and wife compete against each other!

David Alan Grier
The actor, 53, came to fame on In Living Color and currently hosts the Comedy Central sketch news show, Chocolate News.

Chuck Wicks
The country singer is currently dating fellow crooner and two-time DWTS champion Julianne Hough. Wicks, 29, will be paired up with the professional dancer this season. This makes me sick...Julianne gets on my last nerve and I know this will be ridiculously annoying

Nancy O'Dell
The entertainment journalist currently serves as the co-host of Access Hollywood with Billy Bush. O'Dell, 42, also hosted NBC's pre-show for the 2009 Golden Globe Awards in January. Another annoying person, I think she will be the first to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment