While It may be February now, I have yet to get to my year in review! Here are some of my favorite moments from 2008! (Some are out of order...oh well!)

Celebrating the New Year at the Needle!

Mom and I at Quincy's Birthday Brunch

Melissa and I with our singing/dancing bunnies Angi gave us for Easter

Quincy and I at Jeremy and Amanda's Rehearsal Dinner

Us Kids With Angi on Easter!

Mellie and I at Jer and Amanda's Wedding

Jake and I on his Birthday

Celebrating Mel's Birthday @ Cheesecake Factory!

Either Celebrating Mom or Mel's Bday

Bethany, Jackie, Me, Jen and Allie drinkin Martini's

Technically this was 2007..But our Christmas party is legend..

Crystina, Allie, Bethany, Me and Chelsea at our Christmas Party

Jenn's 21st Birthday Weekend!

Valentine's Day @ The Starlight

Celebrating Kyle's 21st Birthday

High School Stereo-Type Party: Me and Jackie-O

Chelsea and I...Highschool Softball Buddies!!

Mel, Me and Mom...Friday night at La Palmera!

Jackie's 21st Birthday @ The Olive Garden!

Spring break at the Aquarium!

Coctail Party!

BBQ @ The Pond

Jackie and Meghan's Night Out!

Wednesday Nights @ Grants!

Roomies!

Alliecakes 21st Birthday!!!

Cameron Bug enjoying the Summer Sun!

Hans and I dancing to some B. Spears!

The Alderwood Girlies got to work with me at Silver Sluggers

Candace's 21 Run!

Mel and I and a tree? On My Birthday

Amanda, Mel, Me and Ma on my Birthday!!

CWU gang at La Pa celebrating my Birthday!

Sarah's 21st Birthday! Enjoying a Jello Shots

Beer Pong: The Players...

Halloween...90210: Brenda, Kelly and Donna!

Baby Kitty And His First Christmas Tree!!

Laying In the Sink!

Christmas in Hollywood!

The Hollywood Tower of TERROR!!!

Celebrating Mom's Birthday in Disneyland!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment