We noticed last quarter that the cat had begun to lay smack dab between Chelsea's and my rooms while we are both in them. We quickly figured out that he likes both doors open a crack so he can not only see whats going on in each room, but so he can wander back and forth to get attention. He doesnt like to be locked in one of our rooms either. He wants to be able to move between rooms. As Chelsea goes to bed earlier than I do, and is up earlier than I am, this simply does not work...and so every night is the same routine of him visiting chelsea, moving to the hall, and then coming to my room until I go to bed where he then moves to the couch for the night.
Perhaps the funniest thing he has ever done...happened the other day. We had left over chicken wings from the super bowl...we were eating a couple of them, and had left the reminents on a plate. Chelsea and I were talking in the other room, and when I came back, he was knawing away it. When he realized we had caught him, he picked that chicken bone up so fast and ran for under a bed...I had no idea he could move so quickly. Sadly for him, Chelsea moves quicker and he was denied a tasty treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment