- We all know the cat is illegal here at TPark. So it makes things quite interesting when we found out that they were doing fire extinguisher/alarm checks this week. We have to completely remove any traces of cat. As many of our friends have graduated we had no place to stick him. Chelsea and I this morning did a swap. Chelsea packed him up in her car from 9 - 10:40ish, where I took over until 12pm...It actually worked out well as I just read for class as he laid on my lap in the car. Im not going to pretend there were not weird stares and im sure people thought I was nuts. Oh well. Uncle Kyle [our friend] graciously took the cat from 1 until we picked him back up around 6. We were lucky our inspection was today and we dont have to worry about tomorrow.
- I absolutely Love Chelsea Lately. I watch it everynight as I wind down for bed. It is a total guilty pleasure that is absolutely hilarious. For those that dont know...its a round table of comedians that make fun of all the celebs and other ding dongs of the world, and then have a pretty funny interview. It makes it even more fun when I know Mel is watching it and we text about it back and forth...thats real sister bonding time I tell you
- Was it just me...or was the super bowl really lame this year?! where were the commercials? Either way its over and that means that spring training is prettymuch a month away...and we all know baseball is the best season ever.
- Knock on wood, but the snow just might be gone for the season...its getting progressively warmer everyday. So warm the kids are playing outside everyday now. So warm It makes me want to walk to school again. Its staying lighter longer, and that spring smell is in the air. Not to mention that Chels bbqed the other night...mmmm I cannot wait until we bbq every night
- super stoked to find that my first class everday next quarter is 11am. I am not a morning person. I have a hard time getting up for my 9am class. Especially with all the homework I have had and having to be up late. I love 11 am classes...better yet...im still done by 3:30. Im okay with that.
- Trying to drink less diet coke and more crystal light. its. not. easy. it gives me the caffiene I need to get through my day. Must find alternate solution
- I can seriously feel the non exercise I havent been doing. Walking to school was really great. Last Friday Chels and I went on a really really long walk...it was glorious. We walked down to Safeway and came home with a $5 pizza. Its just. so. tempting. I must find time to workout. A goal for next week!
- Friday nights are now Movie nights and if its $5...pizza. We are so social it amazes even us.
- Excited for my Mama to come this weekend...we decided to go visit a friend's winery in Yakima. Should be a fun day!
- IT annoys me when people complain about Valentines Day. So you dont have a BF or GF. Who cares? Its about sharing the love with all those in your life... Get over yourself and move on okay? okay.
- I am in a love phase with yogurt right now [most of the time its a hate relationship] I found this amazingly delcious one...red velvet yoplait...light. Yep. Light. And its very yummy. Tonight I had a banana creme pie one. Ive found it craves my super super sweet tooth. Go me.
- I love love love Lady Antebellum. They are my new favorite band to listen to. I think they are simply amazing. Great voices, great songs, great music. Dont worry though, T-Swift is still my favorite, and maybe its because I'm tone deaf...but I liked her grammy performance and thought she was amazing life....so theres my two cents.
- and finally... I am super stoked that Melissa will be here in less than a month! I miss my eldest sister terribly and cant wait for Mom and daughters night when she is here, as well as celebrating her, Jake's and Quincy's birthdays.
I think 13 randoms is good for tonight. Plus its time for Chelsea Lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment