Wednesday, April 7, 2010

catching up...

I have been sooo busy with school that I just have not had the time to catch up with the blog...

  • last quarter was one of the busiest and stressful quarters that I have been through. I did not have the best grades, but I got through the quarter somewhat all in one peace...
  • I had the best, and quietiest spring break. I worked a couple of days and then read and relaxed around my place in Ellensburg and spring cleaned!
  • Easter was a quiet affair...My Mom brought Easter dinner for the roomies and I and we hung around all day...Thanks Mom!
  • I LOVE all of my classes this quarter.
  • I am reminded everyday of the amazing friends I have
  • BASEBALL IS BACK~! In all of its glory. I love it.
  • Chelsea and I had quite the adventure to the Casino in Toppenish...2 Things: you are suppossed to switch lanes if a cop has somebody pulled over and Chelsea should not play Black Jack while I excel at the penny slots

No comments:

Post a Comment