Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thoughts In My Head.


  • I've been really lazy with the blogging...oops!

  • I cannot believe its almost the end of July...I have always said that after 4th of July summer just flies by!

  • We are moving out of Timothy Park...after two years. It seems unbelievable to me.

  • This is my first summer in about 7 years that I will not be working for the Mariners...a part of me is sad, but I am excited for new opportunities

  • I recently accepted a job working with the Kittitas Valley Fairgrounds as a clerk...Im really excited for this new opportunity!

  • I have enjoyed living in Ellensburg this summer

  • However, I do not enjoy sleepless nights

  • Birthday shoutouts to Allie and Jen who have joined club de 23. They are both amazing friends and I feel so blessed to have them in my life!!!

  • I enjoyed watching the National League win the All Star game for the first time in 13 years

  • I was sad that the Mariners traded Cliff Lee before the All Star Game so he appeared as a Texas Ranger

  • I was mortified when the fans at Angel Stadium booed prettymuch every player not in a California uniform

  • by the way...I would like to reiterate how dumb I think the name Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim is.

  • I am excited to be moving in with my friend Jenn...finally I will have somebody to talk to that does not have fur and four legs

  • Summer Music = Journey

  • I cant remember my password to my music player so if you are viewing this, you are still going to have to listen to Taylor Swift until I can change it :)

  • It turns out Ellensburg puts on an excellent Fireworks show

  • I came home a winner off the JAWS penny slots for the second time in a row from The Vegas

  • Once a lover of Big Brother...I can no longer stand to watch it.

  • Kathy Griffin and Levi Johnston hunting down Sarah Palin in Wasilla might have been one of the funniest things Ive seen in awhile

  • I cant wait for Dancing with the Stars to come back

  • My new favorite summer shows: Rookie Blue [think Greys Anatomy in Police Uniforms] and Pretty Little Liars

  • Two Yankee legends have passed away this summer: The Boss and Bob Sheppard. Rest in Peace gentlemen.

  • One day I will make it to Yankee Stadium... and Fenway Park

  • In case you care Eclipse is my favorite movie of the Twilight Saga

  • I have read one amazing book this summer

  • I have read one extremely depressing book this summer

  • I have a stack of books I need to jump on, and or finish

  • In fact, I think I will go read one of these books and try to fall asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment