So many people get angry when they find out I am a Yankee Fan. I am first and foremost a Seattle Mariner fan. I live and die with them year after year. The Yankees hold a sentimental value for me. I clearly remember watching them in the playoffs and World Series as I grew up especially in their dynasty years. I would always carve my pumpkins and watch them. It has been painful to watch other teams the past nine seasons win the Championship. Everyone has their second go to team, and they are my second team. It doesnt hurt that my all time favorite player Alex Rodriguez plays for them now.
As a baseball fan and history nerd I love the tradition and rich history of this team. They are Baseball's dynasty.
While I think its ridiculous they spend astronomical amounts of money to pay for their players they are allowed to do as they wish...any other team could do the same.
I have had so much fun following the Yanks this postseason. They have been a lot of fun to watch. It has been an amazing post season!
No comments:
Post a Comment