- It is now officially November. November to me means one thing....the countdown to the Holiday Season. At the end of the month we will be fully emmersed into the Holiday Season...Love It.
- It is very hard to wait until the weekend before Thanksgiving to start decorating my room and our little home here in Ellensburg. I would love nothing more than to be all decorated up for Christmas now but alas there are Holiday rules and traditions. Therefore, I will wait until November 21st, before I decorate my room. Although I did take down my normal day to day lights around my window and installed my Christmas Lights...but in my defense, my white lights (Aka my Mariner Lights) had burned out and I was just merely replacing them with appropiate lights....
- Tomorrow could very well be the last day of Baseball for the 2009 season...what a year it was. I actually really really hope it is the last game because Im not sure my little heart could handle a game seven. Im not sure my roomates could handle a game seven either.
- btw I have made many enemies in my open cheering for the Yankees. I love seeing everybody's newsfeeds on facebook silent when the Yankees won three games in a row. And then the Phillies win ONE game and its lit up...ridiculous
- I love that AROD is a hero. I had a "discussion" with somebody who thought that he wasnt a GREAT player because of his former playoff troubles...well...WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW HUH? Love Love Love it. Go Arod.
- I have updated my music on here with soft, quiet music. I think of it as the calm before the storm (aka the holiday season and finals). It is often music that I listen to quietly while I study.
- I have enjoyed my little buddy Toke. I am apparently his favorite buddy too right now. As I speak he is curled up on my bed snoring his little heart out. He is so sweet and cuddly...it takes away the annoyance at his constant meowing for food.
- I have realized how routined I have become this morning. I made my coffee, carnation breakfast drink with a little pumpkin spice creamer for flavor in the magic bullet...however somehow I have closed the lid sooooooo tight that none of us were able to get the lid off. I could not find the second mixer to make another. My hand is sore and a yes a little bruised from trying to unscrew the lid. It was a frustrating way to start my morning and I did not get my coffee or my normal breakfast drink...it really just threw me off the rest of the day!
- This falling back thing has also thrown me off completely. I feel like I should be in bed. at 5:00 I feel like it should be later because its so stinking dark out already
- I can smell the snow. its a coming.
- And finally...I thought since this is the month of Thanksgiving, that it would be fun or nice to try and everyday list something I am thankful for (key word try) so here I go.....
Today I am thankful for my parents. They have stuck by me and been there for me at every turn of my college career. Life hasnt been easy for any of us these past few years but no matter what happens they are there for me everday. They may not like me or be frustrated with me at times, but I know they love me, care about me, and want me to be happy, successful and achieve my dreams every single day. I love you both and thank you for your support, guidance and help in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment