Monday, November 2, 2009

Checking in on my goals

Well folks its prettymuch midway through Fall Quarter. Ive had 3 mid-terms and another one on Friday. I am working hard. I can see the finish line. It hasnt been the hardest quarter I've ever had, but it still brings it daily challenges...

  1. I have attended prettymuch every class. I was sick and missed a couple of days and have had some classes cancelled. But Im in class day in and day out even if sometimes Im in la la land
  2. I have done a pretty good job at completing my homework the night before its due. I have lots of time in the Library and often do my homework there
  3. I have been walking to and from class. Im not regular at the gym but I've been walking regularly
  4. I have been very good about not leaving dishes and silverwear in my room. Even my roomates have noticed! I have a lapse every once in awhile and even stepped on a fork that somehow wound up on my floor ouch! thats a good reminder right there!
  5. My room has amazingly stayed pretty clean. I cant study in a messy room. Right now I have books and my backpack and a clean clothes pile on the floor but its not out of control. Even my closet is clean!!! I tend to pick up my room every other day. Its amazing
  6. Im better but not great at household chores. Ive been more involved with the dishwasher but my roomies tend to get to the dishes more than I do. I have vaccumned though and cleaned the kitchen several times! Go Me!
  7. I have for the most part established a great bed time routine. I get in bed at 11pm 9 times out of 10 and watch Chelsea Lately to unwind. I am a late night homeworker but I try and often times suceed at being done at 11pm. I am asleep before midnight most nights. I either listen to my ipod or sleep time my TV. I have found that I cannot fall asleep without noise and I sleep much better if I have a little background noise...weird I know.
  8. My Bathroom is cleaned about a once a week and I do laundry about once a week. I usually start it and Sarah usually finishes it! :)

My grades are good. Im happy. I have amazing roomates and family. I feel happy and lucky and I can honestly say I havent felt this good in a long time. Slowly but surely Im figuring my life out.

No comments:

Post a Comment