Sunday, November 8, 2009

What Im Thankful For....

Okay here are a few things I am thankful for since I am falling sorely behind on my pledge....

  • Baseball. Yes. I am thankful for Baseball. It brings so much joy and happiness to my life. Its easy to say that Baseball is my life. I love the excitement and the pressure of knowing that with the swing of a bat an entire game can change. No score is safe. There is nothing I love more than sitting on the edge of my seat watching a really really good baseball game...no matter who the team is. I have to say the postseason provided me with plenty of nail biting...it was one of the best post seasons in awhile....

  • My Roomates. I seriously HAVE THE BEST roomates. We always take care of each other and are always there for each other. Sarah and Chelsea are my family in more ways than one. They are so supportive of me and have truly been there for me this past year. I am sooooooo thankful for them and so blessed to have them in my life.

  • Designated Drivers. Seems like a simple thing, but I am proud to say that my group of friends and I each take turns being the DD. We rotate through like clockwork and everybody takes their turn. Its important to all of us. This weekend it was my turn and It made me glad to know that I was getting my friends home safe.

  • Inside Jokes. Nothing can cheer up a moment or a day then getting (or sending) an inside joke to a friend whether its a movie or song quote, or when a funny moment that we've been through pops into your head and you HAVE to share it. I love exchanging inside jokes with my friends and we seem to do it alot...

  • My Electric Blanket. I put it back on my bed with my clean sheets this weekend. Its glorious. Even Toke loves it and climbed under the covers with me this morning. It saves on my heating bill too in the long run. Love Love Love my electric blanket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment