Monday, September 7, 2009

Other Randomness

Lets see....

  • Survived my second 10 game homestand in a month. It was long (and Boring because of Boring teams) but nontheless always a good time in the end. The Mariners came away 7-3 and thats always fabbity fab fab!
  • Watched a piece of History with the death of Edward Kennedy. I find it interesting that I started reading The Kennedy Women and two members of the family die as I read it...hmm eerie. I finished and am now onto Mrs. Kennedy about Jackie-O (I will post more about this later I just dont have the energy to do so now...)
  • Cannot believe summer is winding down! Trying to fit in as much as possible in what little time I have left...I ordered my school books already and am looking forward to school starting
  • Went to my first Tacoma Rainiers Game Friday Night...which, was very interesting. The Rainiers won and Christina, Christin and I enjoyed watching the action in the bullpen over the actual game. We braved the rain, wind, and traffic and heck even got lost and had a very fun time!
  • Having tons of fun with old and new friends and feel absolutely blessed to have such amazing friends in my life. I love that everybody is different and unique in their own way and I absolutely love having a variety of friends!
  • I have only 4 more Nanny Days, 1 set up day and 6 Mariner Games left before heading back to Ellensburg -- wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment