So far Im really enjoying my classes (well 3/4) I have two of my favorite professors and believe I have found one that will join that list. Of course I already have a challenging professor but that is to be expected right?!
It was important to me that this school year I established quarterly goals for myself. I bought a posterboard and have written my goals down and posted it behind my bedroom door. While its definitely an eye sore..its easily distinguished and makes it hard to be ignored!
Here are my 10 goals on my board....
- Go to class everyday
- Complete homework the night before its due (ending procrastination!)
- Exercise Regularly
- Leave no dishes or silverwear in my bedroom (so far...so good!)
- Keep my room clean (no clothes on the floor...I find a cleaner room is a better homework enviornment)
- Pay my Bills on time to avoid late fees and establish a budget calendar
- Do a better job helping with household chores (I have neatfreak roomies who tend to get to the dishwasher and garbage quicker than I do...Im working on it!)
- Establish A Morning and Nighttime routine (so far also working. The key is sticking to it!)
- Keep Bathroom Clean and do my laundry quicker
- GRADUATE!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment