Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Turn 23....

I didnt really want to celebrate my Birthday this year...just asked for a small affair. Lucky for me my wish was granted. Mom had a dinner with just her, me and our good friend Judy. We had homeade Italian dinner with delicious wine and yummy chocolate cake for dessert!

Chelsea my dear roomie's Birthday is the day before mine (See post below) and our other roomie Sarah made us cupcakes (vanilla for chelsea...chocolate for me with rainbow chip frosting..delicious!) and got us each a sweet gift with our favorite candy (carmel apple suckers for Chelsea...Chocolate for me). I was a big girl this year and decided to work since the Mariners were in town and so Chelsea and I went to a nice lunch at Red Robin and had a Margarita before I headed downtown where my co-workers greeted me with well wishes and cards. After work Elena, Seth and Chris and I went to the Ram for a Birthday Drink...

I met up with Jake and Quincy on Saturday for lunch and a little shopping we had a fun time and they gave me a beautiful scarf which I cannot wait to wear!

Overall it was a nice Birthday - Thank you everyone!! I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends and family...heres to a good 23rd year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment