- Worked @ the Alderwood Team Store which is ALWAYS alot of fun!
- Attended the Seattle Thunderbirds (hockey!) playoff game (they lost!) I believe I am like 1-8 at their playoff games... I should probably stop going to those... Went with Candace and Christin as well as our Boss Don and some of his friends and family (he bought a block of tickets)
- Went Wine Tasting with Mom and her friend Judy...always a fun time!!!
- Had Super Nachos and Margaritas with Kalia and Em at our favorite place La Corona in Jaunita...it was REALLY nice to see them and catch up on life!!!
- I met with Jake and Quincy for lunch and a nice long visit. It was great to see them and we had a lot of fun!!!
- Nice quiet time spent reading, relaxing and going through tubs of my saved possessions..I threw a lot of stuff out and kept alot of things as well. The best part was walking down memory lane and seeing and remembering drawings, writings, and cards from the past!!! It was extremely fun!
- Lots of snuggle time with Cameron and time spent with my Mom!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Spring Break
Spring Quarter begins Tuesday...and I spent a nice week at home:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment