Monday, March 9, 2009

The Gym.

So. I have found my way back to the gym. I am actually enjoying it...atleast for now! :) I had to come full circle before I got my bum in gear and got back there. The best part is my roomies and friends say they can already tell a difference! Yay! This gives me great drive to keep going back. Because I was always playing sports I never really ever had to workout extra because I was getting all of my exercise all ready! I lost the freshman 15+ two summers ago but of course that was because of how sick I was...Instead of keeping up with the gym I let it go and had a free for all and now I must get my life back into shape! So here I go back to the gym, back in shape, and back to a healthy happy body! My Abs, Arms and Legs are sooo sore but have never felt so good! I have the best workout mix on my ipod which helps immensely...yay! Wish me luck as I continue my new endeavor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment