Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Key To Workingout Is...

My Ipod. Seriously. I have put together the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G workout mix. With these songs I can hit the gym for hours. In fact, my friends are starting to not want to go with me because I like to go there for so long! Who would have thought?!?! I have started a routine of every other day where I do a 60 minute cardio, stretch and ABS and OR 30 -45 minute Cardio, Arms, Legs, Abs and stretching. If Im lucky... I can get in a 60 minute Cardio plus arms, legs and Abs! (Usually when I go with Sarah!) As long as I have my Ipod and ESPN or something interesting to focus on the TV Im good to go!!!

Here's my A-M-A-Z-I-N-G mix:
  • Aretha Franklin: RESPECT
  • Jonas Brothers: BB Good, Love Bug, Burnin Up, Tonight & SOS (they are the BEST!)
  • Carrie Underwood: Before He Cheats
  • Katy Perry: Hot N Cold & I Kissed A Girl
  • Lil Wayne: Lollipop
  • Taylor Swift: Should've Said No & Forever and Always
  • T.i. : Whatever You Like
  • Pink: So What
  • Rihanna: Disturbia & Dont Stop The Music
  • Britney Spears: Womanizer, Gimme More, Break The Ice, & Circus
  • Spice Girls: Stop, Who Do You Think You Are, Never Give Up On The Good Times
  • Rascal Flatts: Life Is A Highway
  • Lady Gaga: Just Dance
  • Flo Rida: Right Round
  • Miley Cyrus: Fly On The Wall
  • Baby Bash/T-Pain: Cyclone
  • Kevin Rudolf/Lil Wayne: Let It Rock
  • DJ Unk: Walk It Out
  • Lil Jon: Get Low
  • Timbaland: The Way I are, Release
  • Jesse McCartney: Leaving

The Beat the the JoBros music is the seriously the BEST! :) So don't judge me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment