Monday, March 9, 2009

Its almost Time...

Normally, Mariner tickets would have gone on sale this past weekend, but because of the season starting late because of the World Baseball Classic, tix don't go on sale until this weekend! Ticket onsale always means one thing to me...1 MONTH until baseball starts! I can't wait for this season...I just have this really good feeling about it! I think with the addition of Griffey people will def be coming back to the staidum and with more people cheering the team on hopefully the team will become excited and play well!

I will be working my 6th ticket onsale...crazy! It should be a great year and we are expecting huge crowds...lets hope! I love working on sale. There is just something so fun about it..maybe its the promise of a brand new season and everybody is so hopeful! I love interacting with the crowd last year I took a cart and loaded it up with Pop, Cookies and Candy and handed it out to the crowd :) It is something I look forward to every year and this season even more!!!

36 days to goooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment