Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Somebody Woke Up On The Wrong Side of The Bed...

And that somebody was me!

I am alot less cranky than I was this morning and afternoon and am prettysure I found my source of crankiness (forgetting to take my medicine yesterday..oops!) I knew I was cranky when:

  • I got upset because my roomie took a shower when I normally would before my 9 am class
  • I decided there was nothing good to eat in my cubbard
  • I almost offered the kid in my 12pm class sitting next to me a piece of gum because everytime he yawned I wanted to throw up because his breath was so horrible...and caught myself wanting to say "did you shower today? because you stink!"
  • I was griping over my 302 professor assigning a 4 page paper plus a ton of reading when we had nothing due on Monday
  • Found myself cursing and honking my horn at the extremely slow driver who: didnt use their turn signal, and breaked suddenly and waited literally close to a minute to turn left when the car they were waiting for was at least 30 seconds away ( it was quite ridiculous)
  • annnnnnnd the ridiculous random ice patches that if you step on wrong you can almost guarentee you will slip...like I did today on my way to my afternoon class

But now I realize...

  • I still got a shower after my 9am class and before my 12 o'clock class
  • I still dont have any breakfast foods in my cubbard...must change that tomorrow!
  • I have memorized the face of the stinky boy next to me and wont make the same mistake tomorrow...
  • My paper isnt really so bad and my topic is fun to write about
  • I live in Ellensburg, I should be used to slow and ridiculous drivers...it hasnt changed in 4 years and its not going to change now!
  • annnnnd to just keep watching out for those ice patches! They arent going anywhere anytime soon! :) Atleast I didnt fall on my bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment