Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Friday night was my dear friend Jenn's 22nd Birthday! Jenn and I have been friends since freshman year when we were neighboors in the dorm! I had to encourage Jenn to celebrate with a party and suggested my favorite...Fondue! We had fun planning her party and made from scratch an amazing Garlicky Cheese Fondue...sooo yummy! Jenn melted chocolate chips and we had strawberries, bananas, pineapple and apples for dessert! Along with strawberries and champagne it was a fun dinner party! We then headed out to the bars for some dancing ( I enjoyed sipping a diet coke knowing I wouldnt be nursing a hangover the next day!) and had a fun time with our friends! Sadly,everyone enjoyed the fondue too much and we didnt get any pictures...oh well!


Jenn and I on her Birthday last year......The Alligator Shot with Jenn's roomies Sarah and Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment