Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hmmm Which Topic To Choose

Often in my history classes I have a hard time picking my research topic...especially an American History Class...there are always a plethera of topics to chose from, and I always am interested in more than one thing. For my history 302 class, the enitre class is structured around our research paper...and once again I have drawn up a list and cannot quite narrow it down...here is my list..what do you think?

  • What Ellensburg residents did to help the war effort (WWII)
  • The Influenza epidemic of 1918
  • What was done to protect the homefront during WWII
  • The Effects of the Japanese Internment on Washington Businesses ( Pike Place Market, Farms, Hotels, Restauraunts, narrow it down to either the seattle area or the farm industry in Eastern Washington)
  • The Depression and its affect in Ellensburg (farms, school, town)

hmmm all great topics...

No comments:

Post a Comment