Tuesday, February 19, 2013
25 Things about....ME!
1. I love artichokes....in fact, I am eating a cold one sans dipping sauce now.
2. I cannot stand silence.
3. I find comfort in watching favorite movies and TV shows over and over again and fast forward through parts I dislike.
4. My favorite adult drink currently is a CoronaRita. blend a margarita pour it in a bucket, flip in a corona.
TA - DA! I thrilled and amused my co-workers at a post work happy hour with this contraption a few weeks ago. It is delightful.
5. I am prettysure I have an unhealthy addiction to Pinterest
6. I hate doing laundry with a passion.
7. I love to be cuddled up in bed watching a documentary on Netflix on a weekend morning.
8. I love to watch reality TV while I clean, I think the drama unnerves me.
9. I check people.com and E! atleast 5 times a day. It's a sickness.
10.I look forward to my weekly happy hour with my friends and discussing our crazy crazy lives, planning our next adventures and laughing so hard that everyone stares. Best times ever.
11. My job is at times way beyond stressful and insane and yet, there is something extremely addicting about it. Plus I have awesome co-workers.
12. Modern Family literally makes me laugh out loud even if I am alone.
13. I'll never understand people who are intentionally malicious to those around them.
14.I will stick-up and defend the people I love no matter at what cost and don't understand when people don't return the favor.
15. I love remembering my past and good times, but always always look forward to the future.
16. I am proud to be the aunt of the two most adorable babies who are precious miracles. I cannot wait to watch them grow up, and cannot wait until they can walk and talk and I can play with them, get them hopped up on sugar, take them on a Toys R US shopping spree and send them home covered in ice cream and close to a total meltdown to my brother.
17. I dream of a FRIENDS, Full House, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Nanny, Saved by the Bell, Step by Step, Family Matters, Gilmore Girls reunion movie/show. Any of these would suffice...I am not picky... But until then, I will happily settle for Girl Meets World.
18. I secretly love the Kardashians. Well except for Kim. I don't like her... at all. I also love a little diddy called Sister Wives. Fascinating. Oh and then there is those Real Housewives...
19. I usually have to set my alarm a full 40 minutes before I need to get up to allow for snooze time.
20. Pickles and Cheese are my favorite snacks.
21. M&Ms are the best thing ever.
22. I was always against Kindles/e-readers etc, until I discovered this device on my phone. in. love.
23. If there is a good song on in the car, I will drive around the block or circle the parking lot until my sing-along is over.
24. All you need to do to cheer me up or make amends is to say the word "pedicure" preferably with the sentence " do you want to go get a pedicure?" and even better: "do you want to go get a pedicure? my treat"
25. I am thrilled to be crossing off major things on my bucket list in just over a month: New York, Opening Day at Yankee Stadium VS the Red Sox, Cooperstown, Boston, Salem, Fenway Park and JFK Presidential Library....cannot. wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment