Thursday, January 19, 2012

SNOW!!!!

I love snow. Although, I prefer it at Christmas time with my Christmas Candles and music and peppermint hot chocolate and lit up Christmas Tree. But beggars, cannot be choosers and snow in mid January is better than no snow at all.

I have always dreamed of a big snow, and we have had several big snows throughout my life, but none have seemed to hang around like snowpocalypse 2012 has. Take today...we are hovering around 12 hours of straight...snow....and really I love it.

Except for the layer of ice under today's snow, which has yesterday and the night before its snow under than, and another layer of ice under that. Its like a layered cake: ice, snow, ice, snow and probably before the night is over...more ice. It is a good thing I do not really have to be anywhere...and while I have not worked at all this week, at the end of the day, I am really okay with this.

I had my one fun day galavanting around in it, Chelsea and I walked up the hill to her parent's house where we slid down their driveway with a sled and snowboard (and I wound up in a bush) and attempted to make an igloo, which turned into half an igloo. Believe us, we are very proud of that half igloo. Who knew making an igloo was so time intensive?

So while it is a wee bit annoying, and I am beginning to go just a wee bit stir-crazy (I went on a rampage with the vacuum today...) I am quite enjoying the craziness that is snowpocalypse 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment