Thursday, January 19, 2012

Randoms

  • While I am beginning to go a little stir crazy and cleaned the entire bottom half of the house today, I am still procrastinating on cleaning my bedroom and putting away my clean clothes. I hate cleaning my room. and I hate laundry.
  • My new favorite thing to add to Oatmeal Cookies? (Besides the chocolate chips) is grated orange peel...yummy!
  • I dreamt of the PERFECT pair of brown boots last night. Now only, if I can just find them in reality...
  • I am obsessed with chocolate covered raisins.
  • I went 9ish days without having a diet coke, and when I had one, I got a horrible headache and found it didn't taste good. I think I have successfully broke my Diet Coke habit!
  • It was delightful to open the sliding glass door and fill my glass with snow when making a margarita on the snow tonight. Much better than a margarita on ice :) [get it? hehe]
  • same goes for my water.
  • My new favorite show is Brad Meltzer's Decoded. {on the history channel} it is so. good. A team looks into stories of our past and present to figure out the truth behind them...extremely fascinating and I recommend you watch! :)
  • I finally saw MoneyBall, and I absolutely loved it. [dont worry, I still loathe the A's].
  • it has finally stopped snowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment