Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I went home for Thanksgiving this year, my first time home all quarter! It was just Mom, Cameron Bug, and I for Turkey dinner, and we had friends over for dessert. It was a nice, quiet day and I learned alot in the kitchen from Mom! We enjoyed sipping Mamosas and a delicious Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Yams, Green Bean casserole, homeade Crescent Roles, and Cranberry Sauce!! Mmmm!

On Friday our dear friend Judy and her daughter Prim came over for some wine tasting and a delicious spread of Brie, a Cheese Sampler, Salami, Veggies with Judy's homeade Hummas and some Pumpkin Spice Cake. It was delicious and fun to chat and taste different wines to celebrate Judy's Birthday!

And of course, we watched our traditional Thanksgiving Movie....National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We have watched that movie every year for as long as I can remember! It never gets old and we crack up everytime we watch it as if we hadnt seen it before.

It was a very nice relaxing Thanksgiving and I have lots to be thankful for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment