
I first met Jenn and Tonya Freshman year in our Dorm. They were my neighbors and were best friends from highschool like my roomate and I were. We became amazing friends that year and have remained friends these past 5 years. Our sophomore year Tonya moved back home and has graduated from Gene Juarez beauty school. We havent all kept in touch as much as we should have, and I havent seen Tonya since Junior Year. She decided to come visit Jenn and I a couple of weekends ago and we had an amazingly fun time. It was so much fun to catch up, eat dinner, watch girly movies and laugh at all of our amazing adventures Freshman and Sophomore year. It was awesome to pick up where we had left off and I cant wait until our next get together!
Allie came up to visit also, and Jenn and Allie took me (literally dragged me away from my desk!) to see NEW MOON...the second Twilight Saga movie...which of course, was amazing! Jenn and I have hardly seen each other this quarter as we have both been extremely busy with this quarter and since Allielove graduated last spring we do not get to see her as much as I would like. It was so so so so fun to spend time with some of my best friends!!! I am truly lucky to have each and every one of my amazing friends! Love you girls!
***The Picture is the last photo taken of the three of us...Sophomore Year!! With My Camera broken I never get to take as many pictures as I once did....***
No comments:
Post a Comment