I love love love love this time of year!!! I love the decorations, the candles, the music, and the warmth I feel from Christmastime. There is something truly magical about it!!
I LOVE Warm 106.9's Christmas Station. Especially Delilah. The first morning they began playing Christmas music I skipped down the hall joyfully much to the annoyance of my roomies who believe that there is no Christmas before Thanksgiving which I say Bah Humbug to. I love the 24/7 music. I love hearing everybody's traditions. Its been apart of my tradition for years.
I also decorate my room the weekend before Thanksgiving. I have my lights around my window and around my room. My stocking is hung above my TV with care and I have tinsel/garland around my window and my bookshelf. I have a delicious smelling candle that smells like a Christmas Tree...mmm and I have my fake tiny tree with lights in it on my window sill. Since I love Santa or Ho Ho as I lovingly have referred to him as my entire life, I have my Ho Ho Ho Santa my Mom painted and my Ho Ho Ho Ho sign on my wall. Of course the decorating would not be complete without my nativity scene on my bookshelf and my ornaments artfully set up in my chocolate box :)
Chelsea bought a small Christmas Tree and friends Kyle and Kurt nicely hung our Christmas Lights outside for us. Since we are here a week shorter than last year we did not go all out as we normally would. Thats okay its still the most festive house on the street! :)
I began work at the Bellevue Mariners Team Store over Thanksgiving Break. It was time for a change, and I get to work with some of my all time favorite co-workers from the Stadium! Im super stoked because I found out that Jay Buhner will be at my store December 16th!
I got a 96% on my World Civilization Mid-Term! Exciting! I also got a 99% on my World Civ Term Paper on the Cuban Missile Crisis...Wow totally unexpected!
While I have yet to get the Swine Flu...Ive had everything else it seems! Sinus Infections, Flu, and now...Bronchitis! Whew. Im hoping that next quarter will be better health wise! :)
I've said it once, I'll say it again...I have the BEST roomates. I have so much fun with them. Last night we relaxed after our homework was done and before Finals weekend/week overtakes us and watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and The Grinch and celebrated with a little Champagne. It was what the Doctor ordered. Sometimes you have to take a step back from the workload and rejuvinate. I now feel like I can dive into Finals and am excited to get this quarter over with!
We were assigned our Debate groups and topic in my American Politics class. I have what appears to be a fun group with 3 of the smartest kids in the class in my group...should be interesting! Our Debate topic? Is it appropriate for the U.S. government to utilize private security forces in sanctioned military operations abroad? What is that you ask? beats me. I guess I will be finding out...and soon! :)
I feel extremely blessed to have a wonderful family! I got an unexpected letter and giftcard to Fred Meyer from my Brother which couldnt have come at a better time. It was extremely thoughtful and sweet. I love my conversations with Melissa. I love texting back and forth the most random things that only we find funny. My parents have helped me financially through this quarter. I wouldnt be here without their help, guidance and support. I am so unbelievably lucky to have such a supportive family.
No comments:
Post a Comment