Here's whats going on in my life since I last blogged:
- I started my 7th season and 6th year with the Mariners. (I know. Its a long time. Keep in mind I started @ age 16) There are some old and new faces and I love it. I have the quirkiest, funniest, craziest, amazingist co-workers ever. We are one big disfunctional family. I love it and it is truly never a dull moment at the ballpark. So far, I have been shuffled here there and everywhere and I love it. I get to work with new people everyday and never tire of a location. Its fabbity fab fab. The biggest excitement was getting a 100% secret shop while selling programs.
- I went to Las Vegas. Yes. The Vegas. I went to visit my Dad and Step-Mom. We had a great visit. And, I caught the gambling bug. I came home a winner in more ways than one! We enjoyed BBQ, Swimming, Gambling in the Original Gambling room in The Flamingo, I discovered that Brie is delicious on a hamburger, and had a delicious meal in the Stratosphere. It was nice to spend time with my Dad and catch up on life. I cant wait to visit again!
- Camping Linda Style. Which meant a Cabin with a bed, heater and a bathroom with a shower close by. I had no complaints. We spent the day soaking up the sun on the lake, reading books and just relaxing. Candace joined us and we had a fun night playing Apples to Apples. We were sad when we had to leave the next day to go to work.
- 2nd Annual All-Star Game Party. Where we watched the AL beat the NL for the 13th year in a row. Fabulous. I made homeade pizza and we girl chatted (no men were brave enough to join us this year and I cant say I blame them one bit!) with our Margaritas, Brownies and Ice Cream. Needless to say a workout was in order the next day.
- Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince Midnight Style: Yes. I did it. And I regret every minute. But I can say that I did it right?! I did not enjoy sitting front row. I will have to go back and see it again because really, how much can you remember after 12am and craning your neck to see everything? Not. Much.
hmm I think that summarizes everything thus far. I promise to be a better blog owner as my summer continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment