Freshman Year!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Happy Birthday Allie!!
So This post is waaaay overdue...but I must still recognize and shoutout to my beloved Alliecakes 22nd Birthday (June 30th). Allie and I go way back to Sophomore year of highschool where we had Math and Weight Training together and later on Honors English Senior Year. We werent really friends (in fact I had accidently pantsed Allie in the PE hallway one day..but thats another story for another day) while at IHS but quickly gravitated to each other once we hit CWU. We have had many many laughs over the years and some of my most favorite college memories are with Allielove. She is truly a unique one of a kind girl who I can always trust to help me find the perfect outfit! :) I know we will remain friends forever. Happy Birthday Allie!

Freshman Year!
Freshman Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment