Congratulations to the Husky Softball team!!! I have religiously watched Regionals and the World Series since High School and never thought I would see the Huskies win it!!! I have watched the Nation's best players - like Cat Osterman, Monica Abbot, and many other National Team members go through the World Series and see them fail. It is extremely exciting to see former opponets/rivals from High School achieve such a huge accomplishment!!!! What was even better was they proved EVERYBODY wrong!!!! Even ESPN was singing Florida's praises!!! Pitcher Danielle Lawrie was Fearless and was absolutely incredible! The team never gave up and it was clear from the beginning they had an agenda and they would do whatever it took to accomplish it - bouncing back from errors and capitalizing on Georgia's and Florida's. Having only lost a couple of games hurt the Gators because they didn't know how to bounce back from a loss or when they were behind...they let the mental defeat them. It was clear the Huskies got to them which is a powerful weapon!!! Congrats Huskies!!!!Tuesday, June 2, 2009
National Champions!!!
Congratulations to the Husky Softball team!!! I have religiously watched Regionals and the World Series since High School and never thought I would see the Huskies win it!!! I have watched the Nation's best players - like Cat Osterman, Monica Abbot, and many other National Team members go through the World Series and see them fail. It is extremely exciting to see former opponets/rivals from High School achieve such a huge accomplishment!!!! What was even better was they proved EVERYBODY wrong!!!! Even ESPN was singing Florida's praises!!! Pitcher Danielle Lawrie was Fearless and was absolutely incredible! The team never gave up and it was clear from the beginning they had an agenda and they would do whatever it took to accomplish it - bouncing back from errors and capitalizing on Georgia's and Florida's. Having only lost a couple of games hurt the Gators because they didn't know how to bounce back from a loss or when they were behind...they let the mental defeat them. It was clear the Huskies got to them which is a powerful weapon!!! Congrats Huskies!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment