Saturday, May 23, 2009

Taylor Swift!!!

I got an amazing opportunity to go see Taylor Swift when she was at the Key Arena!!! One of my good friend's Brittainy whom I have known since elementary school had an extra ticket and asked me to come with her and some of her other friends!!! We had AMAZING seats - our pictures dont do it justice and Taylor was FANTASTIC. I love her music and her attitude and just think she is a great role-model!! Here are some pictures! Enjoy!


**These are Brittainy's**
Encore - Should've Said No - It rained on stage!!!


Forever & Always
Teardrops on My Guitar
Sparkly Guitar!!!

Opening - You belong with Me
** Now Mine**
This picture doesnt do it justice, but our seats were right next to the right stage platform... I could see the whites of her eyes!!!
Encore song was Shouldve said no -- it rained on stage. The glare made it hard to get a good picture...but way cool!
After You're Not Sorry - One of my favorite parts - she remixed Justin Timberlakes What Goes Around and the screen there says You Got What You Deserved Kellie Pickler opened...all I have to say is WOW she can sing!!! The Entire Band - They were awesome! Opening with "You Belong With Me" - the screen was behind us Our Proximity to the stage - incredible! Brit and I at Dinner


Forever and Always

No comments:

Post a Comment