Friday, May 29, 2009

Random Musings

Part of keeping a blog is for me to keep track of my life! I often regret I didnt keep more of a journal growing up even if I did keep everything else under the sun! I want to be able to look back and be like "oh yeah! that happened!" because often times we forget the little things in life! Which leads me to my point of this particular blog...

One of the BEST parts about my job working for the Mariners is the player sightings in the tunnel of Safeco Field. Asa total Baseball fanatic this brings much excitement to see many of my favorite ball players or well known ball players. As summer gets closer and I spend it all at Safeco Field, be prepared for my random "guess who I saw tonight?!?!?!" posts. It will happen. I mean, how many people can say that they see, say hello to, and sometimes talk to some of the most amazing players in the game of baseball? And not on the field. Up close and personal. Not many..and so I am preceding to make a quick list of players I have seen/talked to. Feel free not to read. Its merely so I can look back and remember and continue to add to my unique experience!

Off the top of my head:
  1. Jamie Moyer
  2. John Olerud
  3. Dan Wilson
  4. Willie Bloomquist
  5. Joel Piniero
  6. Arthur Rhodes
  7. JJ Putz
  8. Raul Ibanez
  9. Jeff Nelson
  10. Alex Rios
  11. Alex Rodriguez
  12. Terry Francona
  13. Jacoby Ellsbury
  14. Dais - K
  15. CoCo Crisp
  16. Hideki Matsui
  17. Vladimir Guerrero
  18. Jason Varitek
  19. Pudge Rodriguez
  20. Magglio Ordonez
  21. Carlos Guillien
  22. Mike Soscia
  23. Joba Chamberlin
  24. Joe Mauer
  25. Justin Morneu
  26. Michael Young
  27. Mariano Rivera
  28. Gary Matthews
  29. Norm Charlton

I know theres more. But these are the ones that stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment