Friday, May 29, 2009
New Additon...
...To My Page! I thought my few readers might enjoy some music as they read my blog. I thought it would be even more fun for you, the reader, to listen to my current favorite music. Then you get the whole Meghan-esc feel! Its different everytime you log on, or if you click a new page! If you find you do not like the song randomly chosen you can change it by clicking the "next" button and another fabulous song will come up! I have chosen a wide variety from: Taylor Swift (my current favorite) The Jonas Brothers (because lets face it, who doesnt like the Jonas Brothers?!) Music from the Twilight soundtrack (Currently my favorite movie, book series, and quiet music to listen to and includes music from Edward himself -Rob Pattinson as well as Blue Foundation) Ben Lee (the only song of his I like) and Lady Gaga (no explanation needed). So sit back, relax, turn your speakers up, and happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment