Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I will update with pictures and more deets soon! But for now...

  • 18 Mariner games in August = Me extremely busy
  • Saw Nomar Garciappara annnnnnd Joey Cora in the tunnel recently along with Alex Rios and Mark Buherlie these are really the only cool players worth mentioning. Said Hello to Felix Hernandez and also saw Griffey throwing a Temper tantrum. Good times.
  • Attended my first and only game of the season...Had a mandatory day off and of course went to the game!! M's won! yay!
  • Sad one of my favorite co-workers Chrissy is moving back to Reno but we have sent her off in style with a dinner and celebrating at her house!
  • Reading some GREAT books. Finished all 7 HP books and reading a very interesting story about the Kennedy Women, as well as two very sad Holocaust stories
  • Have had some fun days with friends....I truly do have amazing friends and am amazed and feel blessed that I continually maintain and meet awesome people!
  • Summer is slowly or quickly winding down! I start my FINAL year at CWU in less than a month! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment