Monday, April 27, 2009
Fun Time With Friends
I seriously have some of the best friends here at Central. I find it ironic that part of the charm of Central was that there weren't that many people from high school that attended and I would meet new people! Well I certainly did, but I also managed to become friends with people I went to High school with!! I knew of Allie and Kyle (infact Al and I didnt really get along in highschool..) but it wasnt until we lived in the same dorm freshman year that we became friends. And of course Chelsea my roomie and I played softball together and were friends in highschool and our other roomate Sarah went to IHS with us too. Kyle transferred back home last year and we all miss him terribly! He came to visit Allie this weekend and we had a small gathering Saturday night of friends! We had a great time and it was nice to relax after doing homework Friday and Saturday! We ended up dancing at the bars a favorite of ours when we get a chance! Here are some pictures from our fun Saturday night!
Allie, Me and Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment