Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beautiful Sunshine!

The weather here in the Burg has been fabulously glorious!!! I havent driven the blazer in close to two weeks because we prettymuch walk everywhere!!! We have been walking to class which takes about 20 minutes each way and is a nice walk especially with an ipod or a roomie to walk with! It is nice to have our own little lawn to lay out in and work on homework! I have some nice color without burning and am really careful to put sunscreen on even when I just walk to class. Today Allie and Jen were over and we were lounging on the lawn when the sprinklers came on...ooops!! Seriously though who turns sprinklers on at 1:00 in the afternoon?!?!

I am playing on an intermural softball team with several friends and some new friends too! Its been a lot of fun but also interesting! :) Its been fun to play again and get to spend some time in the sunshine!


Oh and how bout those Mariners?! So much fun to watch! Even my non-baseball friends are enjoying the games with me!!!! I hope things continue positively!!! Go Mariners!

No comments:

Post a Comment